Monday, November 17, 2008

Ben

I was at my parents house for the weekend, both because there was a potluck/hymnsing on Saturday and because my brother was playing a concert on Sunday. It was a nice weekend (and I managed to get a fair bit of work done in between those things.) And, somehow, I ended up taking 77 pictures of Ben (yes, I counted them.)

First, we find Ben in a cowboy costume...


...complete with a gun...


...and he can go gangsta style with his gun...


...but wait, he also has a cello...


...turns out that his orchestra was dressing up as cowboys for the concert because they were playing Copeland. (If that doesn't make sense, ask a classical musician and they can explain it.)


He was also practicing piano for a while. Because he only had one light on in the room, and because most of the stuff there was already black or white, it was perfect for black and white photography.




No comments: