Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Camp Reunion

Over the weekend, I went to the camp staff reunion at Sugar Creek. It was a wonderful time and made me realize just how much I like the people that I met at camp and how much I miss them. Take for example, Mandy, it is impossible to not be happy around her...


It has been quite rare in the last few months that I have been able to just goof around and play. At St. Olaf, there were people that still liked to play, but it seems like nobody does now that I'm in grad school. Or else I just haven't found the people that like to play. As such, I had to get my fill of playing over the weekend.

This is the new dining hall that is being build at camp. We definitely explored it.


While in the new dinning hall, some people thought it would be a good idea to lick the wall (because there was ice on the wall).


Tim, Patrick, and I hiked up to Jesus Point after exploring the dining hall. While up on Jesus Point, we decided to take a picture in the "Pilgrims Pee Pose". This refers to the manner in which 3rd grade boys (the pilgrims age group) go about peeing outdoors.


We also decided to do a "tackling Patrick off of Jesus Point" picture.


Yay for friends!

No comments: